It’s hard to believe, but June is right around the corner, and before we know it the summer is going to be in full swing. And while the weather outside is heating up, the jobs at RPI Consulting Group are always hot – and this one is no different! Read on to learn more about what promises to be a life- and career-changing role! And be sure to read about the other great opportunities that have recently come across our desks.
A managerial role
A client of ours who’s based in the London, Ontario area has recently asked us for help in finding a skilled, experienced pharmacy manager – or a pharmacist with great leadership abilities – for a full-time role. This client is the owner of a small independent pharmacy that is very, very busy on a regular basis – in addition to filling approximately 200 daily prescriptions, they also dispense methadone to approximately 30 patients each day.
We’re looking for a professional and skilled individual who can dependably step into the role of pharmacy manager, along with all of the duties that come with it. Your duties and qualifications will include:
- Overseeing the pharmacy staff, which includes 3 pharmacists and 6 pharmacy assistants
- Regularly communicate and work with the wider community, including nursing homes
- Developing workshops and initiatives that can help better the community, such as smoking cessation workshops, flu shot clinics and information sessions on illnesses such as diabetes
- Knowledge and experience with Kroll
- Licensed to practice pharmacy in the province of Ontario
- Valid driver’s license and a dependable vehicle
- Previous work experience as a pharmacy manager would be preferred, but experienced pharmacists will be considered for the role
Compensation for this role starts at $63 per hour, and the chosen candidate will receive at $10,000 signing bonus, provided that they remain in the role for at least one year. There are also bonuses tied to deliverables in the pharmacy, and these will be shared with the chosen candidate about their acceptance of the role.