Are you a pharmacist looking to pick up some quick shifts this summer? RPI Consulting Group potentially has a fantastic opportunity for you! Read on to learn more, and be sure to visit our website regularly to stay in the know about our current job openings.
At RPI, we pride ourselves on providing exceptional service to our clients, which include all of Canada’s leading healthcare providers. We service a wide range of healthcare facilities and have been connecting highly-skilled professionals with our clients in temporary and permanent assignments since 2002.
We’re currently looking for a talented and ambitious relief pharmacist to work for one of our clients in Saskatoon. This is a contract position that runs from June 28th until the end of July. The chosen candidate will be expected to work Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 1 PM, together with ample support staff.
Interested candidates should have excellent interpersonal communication skills and should be able to work well independently and in a team environment. We are looking for injection-trained individuals that can actively help in the battle against COVID-19 by administering vaccinations to the public.
If we have piqued your interest, and you know your way around the Kroll Pharmacy System, we would like to hear from you!
What will you be doing?
• Supervise and provide guidance and direction to pharmacy staff
• Accountable for the financial and operational success of the department
• Prepare, dispense, and control medications in an accurate and timely manner
• Ensure inventory levels for medication and over-the-counter supplements are adequate to meet patients’ needs
• Counseling patients regarding medications in a friendly, positive, and proactive manner
• Administering of COVID-19 vaccinations to the public
• Identify and report sales opportunities, both internally and externally
What do you need to qualify?
• Active registration as a pharmacist in Saskatchewan
• Minimum of 1-year experience in a retail environment
• Strong verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism
• Injection trained
• Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of the Kroll Pharmacy system
• Candidates must complete vaccine-specific training and vaccine hesitancy training online before the start date, if necessary
How to apply?
Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of this great opportunity – we expect interest to be very high! Send your resumé to email@example.com and one of our Account Managers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.