Discover What Northern Ontario Has In Your Own Backyard!
It’s no secret that the demand for Nurses in Ontario is growing by the day! Not just in the large, highly populated, major cities but also in smaller, northern communities that simply do not have access to resources to meet the growing demand.
RPI Consulting Group is putting the call out to Nurses from all across the country to remind themselves why they got into this profession, to begin with. This is a GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY for Practical Nurses who want to serve a community in need while also having the time to explore the beauty that is Northern Ontario, EARNING TOP DOLLAR!
What To Expect On The Job
Our industry-leading client offers the best-in-class treatment to communities living with the devastating effects of drug addiction. We are calling all dedicated, strong, compassionate, Nurses LIKE YOU to do your part! NEW GRADS WELCOME! Each clinic offers a multidisciplinary, evidence-based approach with integrated medical and pharmacy services, striving to provide quality of care and patient experience in a judgment-free care environment.
Shifts will typically be during daytime hours with some weekends required, offering $29/Hr – $31/Hr plus RELOCATION and/or SIGNING BONUS to the right candidates. TRAVEL & MILEAGE ALSO COVERED!! We are pulling out all the stops to ensure compensation reaches its maximum potential for you.
YOUR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Operates professionally, ethically, and with integrity within the guidelines and standards of the Ontario College of Nurses and adheres to the highest standards of medical practice
• Dispense and administer medications (including methadone, suboxone, narcotics, and injections) as delegated by a licensed Physician.
• Collaborates with members of an interdisciplinary team to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate the appropriate treatment plans to support the patient.
• Performs ECG’s, venipuncture, urine drug screening supervision, and testing, and other vitals
• Administers injections and ensures proper documentation of injection numbers consistent with documented protocols
• Responsible for the return of medication bottles, and medication tracking sheets
• Communicates with Physician regarding patient needs, change in status, and all emergency situations including medical abnormalities
• Scheduling, information entry and assessment, data management, and document management
• Update, maintain and ensure accuracy of patient information within Electronic Medical Records
What You’ll Need To Have
• Completion of a Diploma in Registered Practical Nursing or a Bachelor of Science in Nursing
• Previous experience in addiction treatment
• A member in good standing with the College of Nurses in Ontario.
• Completes yearly CNO Quality Assurance certification.
• Must be able to communicate effectively in English
• Provision of a recent and acceptable Criminal Reference Check.
• Current First Aid and CPR Certification is required.
• Strong commitment to working with individuals living with addiction and mental health.
• Ability to establish therapeutic relationships with patients.
• Knowledge of Harm Reduction principles; ability to work with clients experiencing addiction and mental illness and their families.
• Proficiency in using Microsoft platform, particularly Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Make a significant difference in the life of a struggling addict wanting to better themselves!
APPLY TODAY! Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position, however, only qualified candidates will be contacted.