Located not too far away from Cranbrook, this full-time pharmacy manager job will give you consistent work in a retail pharmacy setting.
Life in southeast BC is idyllic. The pharmacy you’ll be managing is nestled in a picturesque valley, with a view of mountains and forests from town. The air is crisp and clean, and you’ll be in touch with a tight-knit, small-town community style of living. If you’ve been living in Vancouver and are tired of traffic, the high cost of rent, and a lack of community, this pharmacy manager position would be a welcome change of pace for you.
- The pharmacy manager will be working full-time from Monday to Friday.
- The pharmacy manager will work each day from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
- You will be required to work one weekend every month.
- Most importantly, you will be expected to develop the business of the pharmacy, solidifying contracts with local retirement homes, nursing homes, and hospitals.
- As a retail pharmacy manager, you will oversee the work of pharmacists checking incoming prescriptions.
- You will lead the pharmacy personnel team in maintaining efficient operations on a day-to-day basis.
- You will be responsible for the accuracy of all prescriptions procured by the licensed pharmacists on the premises.
- The rate of pay is to be determined, based on the successful applicant’s level of experience.
- A license to practice pharmacy in the Province of British Columbia
- You need to have 3 to 5 years of experience as a pharmacy manager.
- The pharmacy manager must know how to use the Kroll pharmacy software platform.
- Injection certification would be an asset.
- Methadone certification would also be an asset.
- Excellent English communication abilities (reading, writing, speaking, comprehension) are required.
- Post-secondary education in business would be a strong asset.