Steady full-time work can be hard to get in the GTA, but if you send us a great resume and cover letter, you may be able to jump-start your career with this pharmacy assistant job.
What Work Will You Be Doing?
- You will work between 35 and 40 hours per week.
- Assisting all licensed pharmacists in their daily prescription script processing through the use of pharmacy software.
- Filling prescriptions and compounding medications.
- Keep work areas clean and safe
- Maintaining the pharmacy’s inventory
- You will be expected to keep patient information up-to-date and accurate, based on incoming changes and additions.
- Maintain patient confidentiality when organizing files.
What Skills Do I Need to Have?
- Our Client requires the successful candidate to be fluent in any or all of these languages: Hindi, Gujarati, and Punjabi.
- You also need to have strong English speaking abilities.
- You must have a minimum of one year of experience working with the Kroll pharmacy software platform.
- Our Client is looking for a pharmacy assistant who considers their Kroll abilities to be at a level of 8 out of 10.
- Likewise, you should have at least one year of collective experience as a pharmacy assistant in a retail pharmacy environment.
- Post-secondary education (e.g. from a vocational college or a 2-year college) in a pharmacy-related field would be a strong asset.
What Will My Compensation Be?
- The successful applicant will be paid between 15 and 16 dollars per hour, based on their level of experience.
- This position does not offer benefits to the candidate.