Pharmacy Assistants! Are you on the east coast, or do you dream of moving here? Come to the Seaside Capital of Prince Edward Island for a new professional and personal growth experience!
The company we are presenting to you is giving you this exceptional chance to get to know a town with a relaxed, fulfilling pace of life; as well as a special side of the pharmaceutical industry— read below, and then contact us firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter!
In this position, you will be focused equally on typical pharmacy assistant responsibilities (see below), as well as warehouse responsibilities. The latter can include anything from communicating over the phone to lifting heavy packages of up to 30 pounds / 13.6 kilogrammes.
In your off-time, enjoy the coastal ambience and water sports, or wind down at rustic restaurants and shops on Victoria Row. There is something for everyone in Charlottetown!
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES YOU WILL ACT ON
– You will be working here for half a year, but you can identify yourself as worthy of more secure positions if you apply yourself as an employee.
– Perform duties in priority according to the order you are assigned.
– You must be able to focus, even under a demanding workload.
– You will find and process prescriptions and any additional items.
– Being an organized assistant, you will be expected to keep patient information up-to-date and accurate, based on incoming changes and additions.
– Processing prescriptions: including entering, billing, filling and delivery to patient
– Beyond organization, you will ensure that the workplace is sterile and sanitary.
– Rotate stock and guarantee that no expired products are distributed.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
– Previous experience in a pharmacy environment is strongly preferred (including retail and independent pharmacies).
– The client would like to see a College Diploma in a Pharmacy-related subject.
– Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology would also be a benefit.
– *Impeccable conversational and written English abilities are a must-have.*
– You should be a detail-oriented worker.
– The ability to manage multiple tasks at once would be a strong advantage.
WHAT YOU WILL EARN:
You will be paid at an hourly wage of $16 to $17. This is dependent on your past relevant work experience and knowledge.
Once again, to apply for this job, contact us at email@example.com with your resume and cover letter
Or call us at: 416-850-9809
You can also call us toll-free at: 1 (866) 505.3383