Imagine getting a quaint home in a peaceful suburban community, working a steady job helping out your friends in the town where you live… Imagine no more– we’re hiring ASAP, at $40 per hour!
Why wait around for the so-called “perfect” job to show up in the city if you could be hired so soon? Eastern Saskatchewan is a hugely underrated area, with very affordable housing, too. You could purchase a 3 bedroom bungalow in a safe community with local trails, convenient rail and airport access, and good quality schools for your family for around $200,000. But let’s talk a bit about the job we have for you.
- You would work primarily from Monday to Friday.
- Your working hours would be between 9 AM to 6 PM, with the occasional Saturday shift from 11 AM to 5 PM
- This pharmacy is involved in some local prescription distribution to local healthcare facilities.
- You would have a team of pharmacy assistants technicians there with you, so you would never be alone in completing your tasks.
- This location is not heavy on methadone dispensing.
- You will check drug scripts and find those drugs for walk-in patients.
- Being a community pharmacy, you will also provide drug advice to patients, so that they know about the drugs they are taking, including dosage and side effects.
- The team of pharmacy assistants and technicians will help you package, bag, and label drugs for patients, as well as cashing out patient purchases.
- You must be licensed by the Saskatchewan College of Pharmacy Professionals
- You must have graduated from a Bachelor of Science program in Pharmacy
- You will need to know how to use Kroll software.
- Our client wants to hire someone who is committed to staying in the pharmacy long-term.
- You will need to be able to relate to patients in a friendly, clear, and professional manner.
- We are looking for an applicant with two years of community pharmacy experience.