This position will require you to work intensive shifts for the next four Sunday evenings.
We’re Looking for the Hardest-Working Pharmacists in British Columbia!
Determined pharmacists who are looking for a professional challenge will gain a lot from this new job that our client has presented to us. If you are looking to change things up in your pharmacy career and network within a successful retail pharmacy, this job would be ideal for you. If you are located in British Columbia but live outside of Vancouver, applying to this job could be a great start towards getting a foothold in the city.
- Our client needs you to be proficient with HealthWatch.
- You must be a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy graduate.
- It is required that you are licensed to practice pharmacy in the province of British Columbia.
- Our client wishes to hire someone with 1 to 3 years of experience working in community pharmacy.
- It’s important that you are a pharmacist in good standing with the College of Pharmacists of British Columbia.
- Injection certification would be an asset.
- Methadone certification would also be an asset.
- Optimum English speaking abilities are important, so that you can politely and usefully assist clientele and the general public (patients who enter the pharmacy).
- Each relief shift takes places on a Sunday between 4 PM and Midnight (8 hours total).
- You will be working each Sunday from October 13th to November 3rd.
- This is a smaller community pharmacy location, but as a pharmacist, you’ll be individually responsible for the operations of the pharmacy during your shift.
- There will be no RPHTs or pharmacy assistants on hand to assist you during your shifts.
- You will be on your feet and alone for several hours.
- You will provide information about dosage and prescription side effects to walk-in customers.
- Accurate procurement, bagging, and labelling of prescriptions for incoming drug scripts.
- Organize the stock and inventory of the pharmacy.
Your compensation for these hours will be competitive, in addition to the possibility of having your travel and accommodation costs covered.