Note: This is especially pertinent for relief and locum pharmacy shifts. Below you will find everything you need to know.
If you choose to work with RPI Consulting Group Inc. as an independent contractor, you will need to regularly send invoices to us for the services you have provided. In general, you are paid on the completion of your work, but only after you send RPI an invoice to inform us that the payment for the covered shift is due. This is your responsibility.
Here is everything you need to know about our Easy Bill invoicing, and why it’s important to get it right.
The Easy Bill process is simple:
1. Log into your RPI account.
2. Once logged in, select the “Easy Bill” option from the main menu on the left side of your screen.
3. Select the boxes beside the shift(s) you wish to bill (multiple shifts may be selected as required)
4. Click on the blue “Proceed” button on the bottom of the page.
5. A pop-up will appear with a summary of the shift(s) you selected to bill. Please review the information for your submitted shift(s) to ensure that it is accurate.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the pop-up and leave any comments if necessary (Ex. Address changes, shift time changes, etc.); you may click “Confirm” to send the completed Easy Bill directly to RPI Consulting Group Inc.
7. “Easy Bill Sent!” will pop-up briefly to confirm that your invoice has been sent.
8. Be sure to contact your Account Manager if you feel that any mistakes or errors have been made.
Please Keep in Mind
– RPI needs to obtain your billing information prior to issuing a cheque. This includes your Date of Birth, Social Insurance Number, and Mailing Address. We store all your personal information in a secure area and only authorized individuals have access to it.
– When it comes to invoicing RPI for your services, you need to review your contract carefully to make sure that everything matches up. For example, if the contract says you will be reimbursed $100 for travel expenses, make sure to mention the correct amount at the bottom of your bill. It may take longer for you to get paid if the amount of reimbursement doesn’t align with the agreed-upon number in the contract.
– When you work more/less hours than initially arranged for, make sure that the number of hours you put in the bill is accurate.
– Your contact details (legal name and mailing address) must be errorless. Please keep in mind that incorrect information, such as a mailing address, will slow down the delivery of your paycheque.