Discover your adventurous side by working with us for the next 2 months and explore the Great Bear Rainforest in your spare time.
Are you interested in working a few weeks in rural Western BC? You can save some money, see the rest of the province in your spare time, and add valuable experience to your resume.
Our client’s hospital is in need of 2-3 Pharmacy Assistants to come in and provide assistance to the local staff for the next 2 months.
ALL FLIGHTS AND ACCOMMODATIONS ARE COVERED!
Start working from Monday, July 11th!
Stay with us and enjoy everything summer has to offer in a Coastal Community!!
What Will You Do as a Pharmacy Assistant?
– Work from July 11th to September 2nd
– Your hours of work will be from 9:30 AM to 5:30 PM.
– Our Client’s expectation is that you will not return back home for the duration of this relief assignment.
– You will receive an hour-long unpaid lunch break, from 11:30 AM to 12:00 PM each day.
Throughout the day, you will be procuring drugs for patients under the direction of a licensed pharmacist. You will be labeling and preparing medication for local patients in and around the local surrounding communities. Some of your duties in the pharmacy with be to maintain inventory and unsure that it is fully stocked at all times, as well as organizing the overall pharmacy workplace.
In fact, think of this relief assignment as an adventure—you’ll be flown in by the Client, do your work, and then fly back home!
So how can you, make the most of this opportunity?
Skills Needed by the Client:
– You must have a confident working knowledge of the Kroll pharmacy software.
– 1 year of previous pharmacy work experience.
– The successful applicant should have studied a pharmacy-related subject at a post-secondary level.
– The pharmacy assistant must be a fluent English speaker. Reading and writing skills in English would be a strong asset.
What Will You Gain?:
Aside from the valuable experience to bolster your pharmacy career, this position will allow you some free time (outside of your work hours) to explore the beautiful scenery around the client’s location. Western BC is known for its stunning fjords and access to the sea.
Our Client has agreed to pay for flight and accommodation expenses. This accommodation will have a kitchen and access to local amenities.
This position pays $20/hour!
To apply for this opportunity, send me your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org! Add RPI West Coast in the subject line!
1-866-505-3383 Ext #317