We have an immediate job opportunity available for a cleanroom technician. Read on for more information on this potentially career-changing position:
The selected candidate will be responsible for all work related to the operation of the cleanroom environment. This will involve maintaining all operating procedures to the highest quality for each production order compounded at the facility. The position also will require you to ensure that any quality issues are escalated to the Cleanroom Supervisor in a timely manner, while aiding and assisting with the continuous improvement of initiatives to achieve best practices.
- Work closely with the Cleanroom Supervisor to ensure daily cleanroom workflow needs are met.
- Participate as a subject matter expert for investigations purposes. (I.e. deviations, process improvement, etc.)
- Oversee cleanroom team safety and adhere to all standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Prepare daily cleanroom/staging schedule in a timely manner and ensure workload needs are met.
- Ensure completion of daily calibration and environmental monitoring.
- Pharmacy Technician diploma from an accredited post-secondary institution.
- Registered Pharmacy Technician or pursuing registration
- Minimum 2-3 years of pharmacy or pharmaceutical industry experience.
- In-depth understanding of aseptic technique using laminar flow hoods.
- Must have the ability to work all shifts (i.e. morning and evening shifts, weekends and statutory holidays) and be able to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong verbal and communication skills with exceptional interpersonal skills with excellent teamwork habits.
- Excellent attendance record with exceptional organization and leadership qualities.
- Must possess problem solving skills to be able to decipher complex situations.
- Must be able to understand and comply with standard operating procedures.
- Microbiology knowledge.
- GMP and USP 797 knowledge.
- Hospital or retail pharmacy experience.
- At least two years’ experience in a sterile compounding environment.
- Previous leadership experience is a strong asset
If you’re interested in being considered for this opportunity, please reach out to Account Manager Mark Hojsan if you feel that you have the necessary experience and qualifications.
Phone: 1-866-505-3383 ext. 320