Historic Adventure In Northern Alberta
Do you love nature? Do you want to spend time among the majestic views, vast boreal forests, and far-reaching waterways of Northern Alberta? All while earning top dollar doing what you love!? During these unprecedented times, salaries for healthcare workers are rising , meaning we need more devoted, compassionate individuals LIKE YOU. We are looking for an adventure seeking Pharmacist to help out a busy pharmacy in a small community. This thrilling opportunity runs April through July, 3-4 days/wk at a rate of $50/hr! On your days off, the number of attractions are infinite! NEW GRADS WELCOME!!
The Importance Of What We Do Here At RPI
Now more than ever have our services been deemed so valuable. As the leader in staffing Canada’s health care industry, including pharmacies, hospitals, and medical clinics, our tireless efforts and seamless execution match only the best of skilled professionals in temporary and permanent assignments with our top-tier clients. Working with RPI Consulting Group, you’ll never be paid faster!
More About This Exciting Opportunity As A Pharmacist
A typical day would consist of prescription preparation and dispensing, provide consultation to patients and health care providers, including counseling on prescriptions, over the counter products and all health-related issues. Supervising all activities in the dispensary to ensure compliance with professional standards and practices. Optimize patient care through exceptional patient communication and assessment of patient needs. Ensure proper preparation, packaging, distribution and storage of all inventory including those that require special handling and training, such as vaccines, serums, biological and other drugs and pharmaceuticals. Promote health and wellness and educate customers and as appropriate, engage with customers and requests from other health care providers.
Qualifications Of A Pharmacist
- Recent Pharmacy graduates welcome
- Maintain a valid license to practice including Advanced Method certification
- Strong verbal communications skills with patients, staff and other health professionals
- Ability to think independently and decision-making skills when dealing with issues or problems
- Ability to prioritize activities in order to optimize patient care and workflow Ability to delegate responsibilities when appropriate
- Commitment to providing exceptional customer service
- Strong computer skills, knowledge of Kroll an asset.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.