As one of the province of Alberta’s most beloved cities, Leduc is located just a short drive south of Edmonton, and is truly one of the province’s jewels. There’s no shortage of things that you can do in Leduc, and it’s also the site of a great opportunity that RPI Consulting Group has recently come across for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)!
Our client operates a long-term care facility in Leduc, and is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse for a full-time position, commencing ASAP. Read on to find out if you’re the right person for the job, and be sure to check RPI’s blog when you’re drinking your morning coffee or on your lunch hour to see the hottest job opportunities and breaking healthcare news!
“Integritas Unitas Firmitas”
Integrity, unity and strength is the motto for the city of Leduc, and these are 3 qualities that the chosen LPN should also possess. You’ll be expected to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with hours ranging from 1:00pm to 9:00pm and 5:00pm to 1:00am. Your compensation will be $29 per hour, and generous benefits are included, as well as two weeks of vacation time annually (benefits and vacation time become applicable after 3 months of employment).
Your primary responsibilities will include:
· Identify and assess patient care requirements
· Take patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures; measure health outcomes against patient care goals and standards
· Monitor and administer medication and intravenous infusions
· Supervise junior staff and interns (if applicable)
· Document patient care services by recording relevant information
· Maintain and replenish nursing supplies inventory; check stock to determine inventory level
· Maintain professional and technical knowledge
You should possess the following qualifications:
· Licensed and in good standing with the College of Licensed Practical Nurses of Alberta (CLPNA)
· Able to perform CPR at a Basic Cardiac Life Support level
· Excellent communication, documentation, and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work well independently and to exercise sound judgment
· Ability to perform the essential duties of the position
· Demonstrated pattern of good attendance and work record
Strong and Free
This is an incredible opportunity for an LPN, so don’t miss out! Contact our team of awesome Account Managers today, or forward your resumé directly to email@example.com
Phone: 416-850-9809; Toll-Free: 1-866-505-3383