Do you have extensive pharmacist experience and a passion for business development? Our client, a pharmacy owner, wants to hire a true leader to bring more opportunities to their pharmacy location.
Our client’s pharmacy is located in the heart of Regina.
The Pharmacy Manager’s Job:
- Your main responsibility will be to meet with local nursing homes, hospitals, and long-term care facilities to initiate business relations.
- Our client wants to extend the reach of the pharmacy, so you will be in charge of establishing contracts for the provision of drugs in the surrounding area.
- On top of this, you will oversee the successful operations of the pharmacy. You will delegate tasks to staff pharmacists to meet the demands of prescription volume. You will handle the training and scheduling of new staff.
- You will ensure that all pharmacists accurately distribute prescriptions to patients and that the reputation of the pharmacy continues to be positive.
- Our client has emphasized that you must have a career of at least 6 years as a licensed pharmacist (including retail pharmacies, speciality pharmacies, and/or industry)
- You must be licensed to dispense prescription drugs in the province of Saskatchewan.
- You must have a BSc in Pharmacy.
- Previous experience training pharmacy personnel would be a strong asset.
Compensation will be discussed after your application is submitted and accepted.