Act fast to take advantage of these opportunities!
- S Albert: a fee-for-service in a combined clinic/pharmacy practice; FFS. Filled.
- West Alberta, not far from Edson: Fee For Service; Flexible P/T (negotiable week by week hours)
- Redstone, Calgary: seeking a P/T or F/T physician; 25-35 patients on average/day; FFS. Filled.
- Northeast Calgary: seeking part-time doctors, large patient volume, FFS, flexible hours
- A family medicine practice in Winnipeg; P/T physician; 75/25 split, large patient roster.
- Southern Manitoba, near Neepawa: beautiful rural location, 80/20 split, patient roster spanning across the surrounding area; emphasis on geriatric medicine.
- Winnipeg: centrally located in the city, large patient book; 75/25 split covers expenses.
- A salaried CHC physician role in east end of the GTA, with easy access by GO Train and by car from the 401! Filled.
- A new, state-of-the-art, fee-for-service (FFS) clinic in downtown Toronto. ALMOST GONE.
- A FFS clinic in the upper east corner of the GTA, 40 patients/day, Mandarin speaking, within a large Asian community. ALMOST GONE.
- A flexible full time FFS practice in the up-and-coming mid-west section of Toronto
- A small-town CHC in Northeast Ontario, a short distance away from Algonquin Park. Filled.
- Regina: in the downtown core; accessible parking for doctor/patients; recently renovated interiors; receptionist included for all admin; FFS; 70/30 split; 60 patients per day. Filled.
- Moose Jaw: easy driving/transit access; 75/25 split; family medicine; F/T position. Filled.
- North Saskatchewan (near Pr. Albert): P/T; specialists in the local area; clinic expenses covered