RPI has an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacist in the heart of western Saskatchewan. Make your own schedule consisting of any three consecutive days during the work week! You read that right, no weekend work is required! We’ll even take care of your accommodations
JUMPSTART YOUR SUMMER THE RIGHT WAY
On your days off, dive into the local culture! There’s plenty to do in town, from the local restaurants and bakeries to historical sites, museums, and even trading posts! Hike the rugged trails while taking in the unique wildlife that surrounds you. Swim, fish, or just relax on the vast, open waters.
Do I have your attention yet!? – Read On!
A LITTLE MORE ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Pharmacist, you can expect some of your duties to include the following.
- Prepare, dispense, and control medications accurately and timely to patients
- Ensure medication and over the counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Counsel of patients in regards to new and additional medications in a friendly, positive, and proactive interaction
What you’ll need:
- Post-secondary degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed in good standing to practice pharmacy in the province of Saskatchewan
- Superior customer relations skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Excellent leadership and performance management skills required
- Proven ability to build the business using community-based marketing strategies
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and interpersonal skills
- Strong personal computing skills, as well as knowledge of KROLL
As the leader in staffing Canada’s health care industry, RPI has successfully placed Pharmacists, Nurse Practitioners, Registered Practical Nurses, and Personal Support Workers in pharmacies, hospitals, and medical clinics all across Canada! We’re looking for a Pharmacist that stands out to start right away! This contract will continue throughout the summer with the possibility of ongoing extensions. The hourly rate for the job is negotiable but just between you and me, it’s paying top-dollar!
WE’RE HERE FOR YOU – APPLY TODAY!
Don’t hesitate to contact our team of Account Managers or send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.