Going on an adventure every once in a while is good for the soul – now more than ever! Put some travel under your belt as a pharmacist this April!
Our client’s pharmacy is located near Williams Lake in an area that delivers everything from the biggest shopping area in the Cariboo Chilcotin Coast to any kind of great outdoor adventure you want!
Earn $10,000 a month working at this Gem of a Pharmacy!
Pharmacist jobs in this part of Canada are treasured by all of our pharmacist candidates. We often hear from our pharmacists about how nice of a time it was to stay in interior B.C., and how it’s like a hidden gem. We don’t want to withhold these kinds of opportunities from you!
This stunning opportunity will have you working month to month contract with a strong possibility to be hired on full-time. We can help to set up and provide accommodations for you, or you can take the initiative and secure accommodations on your own, and collect points on your Visa, MasterCard, and/or American Express!
The Job of the Pharmacist:
- You will procure drugs for patients based on the prescriptions they bring to you.
- You will provide knowledge and advice to walk-in patients and patients over the phone about their drug dosage and drug side effects.
- You will organize patient files on the pharmacy’s computer system while upholding confidentiality.
- Our client needs someone who knows how to use Kroll pharmacy software.
- You need to be able to keep on top of the prescription checking workload, so that patients can receive the drugs they need in a timely manner.
- You must be licensed to practice pharmacy in British Columbia.
- You need a Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy from a post-secondary institution.
- Having at least two years of pharmacist experience would be a strong asset.
Going on an adventure every once in a while is good for you, especially when there’s crisp air, lush nature, and a great job to help pay for it all. Think of this as a working holiday!
To apply for this opportunity, send me your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Add RPI Lake Berry in the subject line!