RPI Consulting Group works with clients and candidates from all across the country, in every province and territory, but it’s rare for us to have such an amazing opportunity in Canada’s beautiful East Coast! Our client, who is based in Charlottetown, is seeking a full-time pharmacy manager that has a great track record and outstanding work history. Read on to learn more about this position, and be sure to check out our other recent hot jobs by visiting our blog on a daily basis!
“Birthplace of Confederation”
Canada’s east coast is rightfully considered to be one of the country’s most beautiful areas, and the city of Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, is a perfect example of this beauty. From its picturesque coves and beaches to its bustling, historical waterfront, this is a city where dreams can come true and seafood is plentiful (and it’s some of the best you’ll ever eat – trust us on this one). And while we don’t often have full-time opportunities pop up in Charlottetown, or elsewhere on the East Coast for that matter, our client has asked us to find a pharmacy manager for a full-time position that will commence ASAP. This pharmacy is open from 9:00am to 7:00pm on weekdays, 10:00am – 3:00pm on Saturdays, and closed on Sundays. Compensation for this role is $61 per hour, and as we expect to receive many out-of-province applications, we can also take care of flight/travel costs and initial accommodations, if required, as well as pay for any licensing costs associated with relocation.
The ideal candidate for this pharmacy manager role will have the following duties and qualifications, in addition to your regular day-to-day tasks:
- Overseeing the pharmacy staff, which includes 2 pharmacists and 3 pharmacy assistants
- Regularly communicate and work with the wider community, including nursing homes and long-term care facilities
- Developing workshops and initiatives (such as smoking cessation clinics), flu shot clinics and information sessions on illnesses such as diabetes
- Knowledge and experience with Kroll pharmacy system
- Previous work experience as a pharmacy manager is preferred, but experienced pharmacists with an outstanding proven track record will be considered for the role
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about the community and will help to build the pharmacy’s reputation and presence in the city – in other words, this has the potential to be a very rewarding, long-term position! If you think you’re up to the task, contact our friendly team of Account Managers today.
Phone: 416-850-9809; Toll-Free: 1-866-505-3383