Have you been working as a pharmacist in the GTA for the last several years and found yourself wondering when you’ll be able to take that next step in your career?
RPI Consulting Group is looking to hire a full-time Pharmacy Manager for our client’s pharmacy located in Toronto. As this is a community pharmacy, the ideal candidate would need to have strong communication skills and be able to interact with both customers and employees in a positive, effective manner. This pharmacy receives an average of 100-150 Rx per day, and the chosen candidate will be expected to be very self-motivated and have experience in managing a team to their maximum efficiency.
In addition to being an incredible career opportunity, this pharmacy is located in one of Toronto’s Historic regions, the village of Weston. Trust us – you’re going to love living here!
Duties & responsibilities include:
- Supervise and provide guidance and direction to staff
- Responsible for hiring new staff
- Accountable for the financial and operational success of the pharmacy
- Prepare, dispense and control medications accurately and in a timely manner
- Ensure medication and over-the-counter supplements inventory levels is adequate to meet patients’ needs
- Engage with patients in a friendly and positive manner at all times
- Create awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
- Identify and report sales opportunities both internally and externally
- Must be able to communicate in Portuguese fluently.
- Bachelor of Science
- Licensed to practice pharmacy in Ontario
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a retail pharmacy environment
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong employee management skills and the ability to motivate and coach others as required
- Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism
- Proven ability to build the business using community-based marketing strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong personal computing skills, and extensive knowledge of FillWare
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position – however, only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please contact our Account Manager Leon Alexander if you feel that you have what it takes to excel at this opportunity:
1-866-505-3383 ext. 317