RPI Consulting Group is the largest healthcare staffing agency in Canada. Leading Canadian healthcare institutions and facilities work with us to ensure the highest quality of employment for their positions. Numerous healthcare specialists who have been employed by our clientele have been provided opportunities to grow within.
Are you a Registered Practical Nurse looking to positively contribute to healthcare during the pandemic? Our client is currently looking to hire a team of Registered Practical Nurses on a 4-week contract starting ASAP. You will work in a nursing home, checking residents for symptoms for COVID-19 and monitoring their health in addition to the expected duties and responsibilities of an RPN. The shifts for this assignment will be 8-12 hours for, 5 days per week, with the opportunity for potential overtime. Contract extensions are highly possible after the 4-weeks have been completed.
Job Title: Relief/Locum Registered Practical Nurse
Contract: 4 Week (w/possible extensions)
Start Date: ASAP
Work Location: Toronto, ON
Hours: 8-12 hrs/shift (5-7 days/wk)
- Current RPN registration and in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work effectively with the team and patients.
- Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving skills.
- Up-to-date liability and malpractice insurance.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please contact our Account Manager Jonathan Stephen if you feel that you would be a good fit for this role:
416-850-9809 ext. 240