As one of the true jewels of Wellington County – which, for our money, is one of Ontario’s most beautiful regions – the great city of Guelph is one of Ontario’s most desirable places to live, and at RPI Consulting Group, we’re looking for a pharmacist in the area (or outside of it!) that has extensive experience with compounding medication for a full-time position that begins ASAP. Read on the find out if this opportunity is right for you, and don’t forget to check our blog on the regular to read about the latest hot jobs we have available, as well as up-to-the-minute healthcare industry news.
“The Royal City”
Guelph more than lives up to its nickname – as a city that often feels more like a small Ontario town, there’s no shortage of things to do for entertainment and enjoyment. Tons of hiking trails and parks, a beautiful downtown area, and arguably the province’s richest local music scene are just a few of the highlights of living in the Royal City, and on top of that, it’s a great place to settle down and raise a family. It’s also the home of best country and western bar in all of Southern Ontario!
RPI Consulting Group’s client is looking for an experienced pharmacist for a full-time position, and by experienced we mean a minimum of 3 years of working in a retail pharmacy setting. This is a compounding pharmacy, and the ideal candidate will have extensive experience with this discipline. The hours of the pharmacy are 9:00am – 6:00pm on weekdays, Saturdays are 9:00am – 1:00pm and Sundays are closed. You will be expected to work 40 hours per week and one Saturday per month, and the rate of pay is $42 per hour.
Duties will include:
- Compounding and dispensing prescribed medications
- Assist on leading a successful team and able to handle stress.
- Provide excellent customer service to all customers and healthcare providers
- Checking prescriptions for proper dosage
- Providing guidance and advice to customers/patients as required
- Maintaining medical profiles
- Coordinating clinical investigations
- Evaluating all labeling, packaging and advertising of drugs
Your qualifications should include:
- Ontario-licensed Pharmacist
- Bachelor of Science degree in Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Examining Boards of Canada certificate
- Proficient skills with Nexxsys pharmacy system
- Excellent customer service, leadership, and communication skills
- Ability to work well with others in team environment
If you’ve ever wanted to work and live in one of Ontario’s greatest cities, this is the opportunity for you! Contact our team of Account Managers today, or email your resumé directly to email@example.com