See the world through a different lens 👓 Excellent F/T permanent Optician👨🏻⚕️👩🏻⚕️ available, no weekends! Excellent benefits!
** MUST BE A LICENSED OPTICIAN IN CANADA **** PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT MEET THIS REQUIREMENT **
We are searching for an Optician who is registered with the Ontario Opticians Association for an excellent, full-time position at our client’s clinic Located in Welland. We are looking for someone who is professional and reliable who will make a great addition to our client’s team.
RPI Consulting Group is one of the leading agencies in staffing recruiting in Canada for the healthcare industry and has been for the past 20 years. We work to ensure the highest quality of professional Healthcare personnel for their positions. Several specialists who have been employed by our clientele have seen opportunities and growth within their organisation.
As an optician, you’d get to work with the latest technology and products to give people the gift of better vision. You’ll be responsible for helping people choose the best eyeglasses for their needs and helping them adjust to their new eyewear.
You’ll also get to work with other professionals to ensure people receive the best care and treatment. In addition, you’ll get to help people look and feel their best with the latest styles in eyeglasses and contact lenses. Best of all, you’ll be able to make a meaningful impact on the lives of those in your care every day.
Where Rails and Water Meet
Welland, Ontario is the perfect place for anyone looking to relocate. In addition to its vibrant downtown parks and cultural resources, Welland also has a great educational system, with several public and private schools, and plenty of outdoor recreational activities to explore and enjoy. There is an abundance of parks and trails to explore, excellent local restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. The city’s housing costs are extremely attractive with affordable housing options for all budgets.
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Weekday Hours: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 40 hours per week.
Our client’s store has been named an excellent place to work by some of our other candidates. You will be working alongside other like-minded individuals who have a passion for Optometry!
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pre-screening clients by inquiring about their vision issues
- Evaluate prescriptions from Optometrists in conjunction with patients’ vocational and avocational visual requirements
- Take information about each customer’s optical and facial details to arrive at the best fit and style preference before procuring frames
- Work with machinery to adjust/design custom contract lenses and frames for clients
- Complete daily office tasks including keeping records of prescriptions, customer profiles, paperwork for customer’s insurance payments, maintaining order inventory and more
- Sell vision equipment including sunglasses, spectacles and contact lenses
- Create work orders for lab technicians and provide relevant information for them to make new lenses
- Successful graduation from a Opticianry program at an accredited educational institution
- Passed the NACOR (National Optical Sciences Examination)
- Registered, and licensed with the College Of Opticians Of Ontario
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- $30 – $33/hour
- TOP-RATED Industry Health/Benefits package as of day 1 employment
- RSP Programs (4% of base)
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Licensing and insurance fees covered
- Annual $2500 tuition reimbursement
- Stock options – Available after 3 Months
To top it off, Welland’s tight-knit community is full of friendly and welcoming people. With its low cost of living and relaxed environment, If you are looking for a place to call home, Welland is the perfect place to make a move!
Don’t wait for it to be convenient, Contact me Evenings, or Weekends to secure this assignment for yourself!! Call📞, text📟, or even send me a message on What’s App at 416-319-0537📱!!
To apply for this opportunity, send me your resumes directly to email@example.com! Add RPI 🍇🔍Convex Berry🔎🍇 in the subject line!
1-866-505-3383 Ext #317☎