You’d be hard-pressed to find a more beautiful area in Ontario than Muskoka, more affectionately known as ‘cottage country’ to those who are lucky enough to have a cottage to visit. Comprised of six different municipalities and filled with lakes and forests of all shapes and sizes, Muskoka’s slogan of Once Discovered, Never Forgotten is very accurate – once you visit, you’ll never stop wanting to come back!
RPI Consulting Group currently has an opportunity in the Town of Huntsville for a pharmacy manager – and it’s a permanent, full-time opportunity, meaning you’ll have the chance to live in one Ontario’s most picturesque areas. Be sure to check out our blog to see the other available opportunities that we currently have.
With a population of around 20,000, Huntsville offers the chance to live the ‘small-town life’ – a tight knit community that’s filled with locally owned-and-operated shops, restaurants, and more. If you’ve been looking to get away from the hustle and bustle of the big city, this is a job opportunity that you absolutely must consider.
Our client is a small community pharmacy, and on average, they will fill anywhere from 100 to 150 prescriptions per day. You will be expected to work weekdays from 9:00am to 6:00pm, and 1 to 2 weekends per month. The wage is $61 per hour, and you will also receive a generous benefits package after 3 months of employment.
Other duties will include:
- Guiding, leading, coaching, and training existing and new staff
- Demonstrating entrepreneurial skills and thinking with a strong passion to build the business
- Taking care of all financial matters for the pharmacy
- Ensuring compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures that are in place at a municipal, provincial and federal level
- Counselling of patients and dispensing prescriptions as required
- Proactively identifying and solving any staff-related, dispensing, delivery, and reimbursement issues
- Overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day operations
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Active registration as a Pharmacist in Ontario
- Minimum of 3-years of experience as a Pharmacy Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Reliable, responsible, and strong integrity
- Knowledge of the Kroll pharmacy system
Take the plunge
This opportunity is perfect for a pharmacy manager who’s been looking to change their current living situation, or one who is simply tired of living in a big city. With a slogan like Touch the Past, Embrace the Future, Huntsville is a great town to settle down in and raise a family – so take that first step and get in touch with one of our Account Managers, or simply email us your resumé directly to email@example.com