With 2023 now in full swing, we have a minimum of two more months left of cold, snowy, winter weather. And while admittedly the winter weather down in the GTA hasn’t been terrible thus far, you can always expect the worst to come in a Canadian winter, and this is especially true in the northern parts of Ontario. To that end, RPI currently has an incredible opportunity for a pharmacist who is interested in living, working, and ultimately settling down in the province’s northern expanse. Read on to find out more about this position, and be sure to check out our blog every day to see some of the most exciting job opportunities that we currently have available.
Heading up north
Are you looking for a career-changing (and potentially life-changing) travel assignment for a pharmacist? We have an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist who’s willing to travel to a small town in Northern Ontario, located within a short driving distance to Sudbury and the surrounding area. This beautiful, picturesque area is a cottager and outdoor lover’s dream, and the chosen candidate will get to spend the next calendar year – and maybe more – in our province’s northern expanse. This area is perfect for settling down and raising a family, and the assignment has the potential to become permanent – trust us when we say that this position will be in high demand, especially due to the starting wage being $42 per hour!
Important details about this job include:
- The pharmacy fills an average of 100 prescriptions daily
- Administration of methadone will be required
- Candidate should be proficient in the Kroll system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently and under pressure – the pharmacy can get very busy in the summer months
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed and in good-standing to practice pharmacy in Ontario
- Able to work well as a member of a dynamic and diverse team
- A proven track record of success in your previous pharmacist roles
If you think you’re a good fit for this opportunity, contact your RPI Account Manager today, and tell them “Send me North!” when they answer the phone or put it in the subject of your email. They’ll know exactly what job you’re referring to!