Located approximately 90 minutes north of Toronto and nestled right at the entrance to cottge country, the city of Orillia is a true gem that boasts access to two lakes (Lake Simcoe and Lake Couchiching), many great shops and restaurants to visit, an annual jazz festival, and of course, Casino Rama. RPI Consulting Group has received a request from a client based in Orillia who’s looking to hire a full-time staff pharmacist. Read on and find out all about this unreal opportunity, and don’t forget to check our blog regularly for the hottest jobs and news!
The Sunshine City
Our client owns and operates a pharmacy that’s located near downtown Orillia, and they are looking for an experienced staff pharmacist to come and work full-time, beginning no later than the last week of April. This is a busy pharmacy that averages 120 prescriptions daily, and it is also considered an asset if you’re familiar with the Kroll pharmacy system. Your hours will be 9:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday, with one Saturday worked per month (10:00am – 3:00pm), and the wage starts at $41 per hour This pharmacy dispenses methadone and our client is looking for a pharmacist who is able to assist with this. Other duties will include:
- Actively promote the pharmacy’s image within the community by encouraging a positive profile through participation and leadership in community business groups as well as initiatives focusing on health and wellness
- Demonstrate outstanding sales ability and leadership capabilities by bringing energy, enthusiasm, passion and strong communication skills as we strive to be recognized as a local leader in pharmacy healthcare
- Provide professional advice to patients on prescriptions, healthy living products, services and O.T.C products in order to provide excellent customer service and encourage customer loyalty
- Ensure that the store achieves and maintains financial growth
Qualifications required include:
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree
- Licensed in Ontario
- Previous experience in pharmacy operations or program development
- Ability to maintain the optimal balance between the profession of pharmacy and business of pharmacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and organizational skills
- Strong leadership and decision making
If you’ve been thinking about what the next move in your career is going to be, or you’re looking to get out of the city and head up north for the next chapter of your life, this opportunity is one that you should jump at! Contact us today and tell our Account Managers that you’re ready to head to the Sunshine City!
Phone: 416-850-9809; Toll-Free: 1-866-505-3383