There’s little doubt that Canada’s East Coast is one of the most beautiful and picturesque areas in the country, and for many, the prospect of living and working there, and even potentially settling down and starting a family, is nothing short of a dream come true. RPI Consulting Group has recently received a request for a pharmacy manager for an opportunity in Newfoundland – however, there’s a bit of a twist. Read on to find out what it is!
A (permanent) travel assignment
RPI’s client is looking for a pharmacy manager who is willing to relocate and move to Newfoundland for a permanent position – and believe us when we say that this would be a very, very beneficial move to make! Even in 2022, housing prices in Newfoundland are much lower than elsewhere in mainland Canada, and with the aforementioned natural beauty that the province is known for, the chosen candidate can settle down and start a family in one the country’s truly beautiful spots.
What’s that you say? You’re not licensed to practice pharmacy in Newfoundland? No problem! Our client will work with you to help you get licensed, and walk you through the necessary process. This position is ideal for someone who is tired of living in a big city – along with the expensive cost of living in such areas – and is excited to travel to Newfoundland for a new start.
Details of this job also include:
- Rate of pay is $65 per hour, including bonuses and potential overtime
- Our client will pay for any relocation costs
- As previously stated, our client will help with licensing costs – once the chosen candidate has gotten licensed to practice pharmacy in Newfoundland, they will be reimbursed for any costs
- The pharmacy operates Monday to Saturday, 9:00am to 6:00pm, and Sundays 10:00am to 5:00pm
- This is a busy pharmacy that fills an average of 150 prescriptions per day
Time to head east
If you’ve dreamed of settling down on the East Coast and starting a new chapter in your life/career, we want to hear from you! Contact our friendly team of Account Managers, or send your resumé directly to email@example.com