RPI Consulting Group is Canada’s leading firm for healthcare staffing. Leading Canadian healthcare institutions and pharmacies partner with us to provide their positions with the highest level of staffing. Many healthcare professionals who have been hired by our clients have been given opportunities to expand within them.
Are you a Licensed Practical Nurse looking to make a difference during these unprecedented times? If so, this position is a great way to assist in the COVID-19 effort and become an important member of the on-site medical team for one of our clients. Click here to read about other opportunities we currently have for nurses.
We are looking for an LPN that is able and willing to work an alternating scheduled that will see you work for one week, 12 hours a day, followed by one week off to yourself; this will be the ongoing schedule for a 3-month assignment. This location is in Fort McMurray, AB.
*NOTE: Flight and living accommodations will be provided to those qualified *
The task of the LPN will be to screen applicants for COVID-19. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment. We are looking for a person who has the expertise and experience to handle this job, and any necessary training will be offered.
Job Title: COVID-19 Testing LPN
3- month assignment + Possible extensions
Start Date: Mid-March
Work Location: Fort McMurray, AB
Schedule: 7 days on, 7 days off
Hours: 12hrs/ Day
Hourly Rate: $30-35
Duties of the Registered Practical Nurse:
• Using a medical grade swap to document and administer COVID-19 testing
• Document the condition of incoming and outgoing guests
• Accurately and promptly execute orders from supervising authorities
• Ensure that nursing supplies are utilized economically and that equipment is clean and maintained in a safe manner
• Provide daily reports and records of pertinent observations and reactions regarding patient testing and documentation
• The ability to maintain a calm environment and control over a large influx of people as you check and screen individuals
• Current certificate of Registration from the College of Nurses
• Demonstrated ability to function in a high volume, demanding work environment.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Demonstrates customer service skills
• Possess the ability to perform required daily tasks
• Must be able to work individually and in a team environment
• Ability to work in stressful environments
We thank all applicants for their interest in our position – however, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please contact us today, or contact our Account Manager Mark directly at his email or phone number below if you’re interested in applying:
1-866-505-3383 ext. 320