It’s hard to believe that July is already halfway over, but here at RPI Consulting Group, the job market is showing absolutely no signs of slowing down – in fact, much like the weather outside, it’s definitely heating up! Don’t believe us? Be sure to check out our blog every day to see some of the most exciting job opportunities that we currently have available.
Heading up north
Are you looking for a career-changing (and potentially life-changing) travel assignment this summer? We have an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist who’s willing to travel to a small town in Northern Ontario, located within a short driving distance to Sudbury and the surrounding area. This beautiful, picturesque area is a cottager and outdoor lover’s dream, and the chosen candidate will get to spend the next 2 months (at least!) in our province’s northern expanse. This area is perfect for settling down and raising a family, and the assignment has the potential to become permanent – trust us when we say that this position will be in high demand! Not only is it located in one of the province’s most inviting areas, it will also give you the opportunity to
Important details about this job include:
- The pharmacy fills an average of 170 prescriptions daily
- Administration of methadone will be required
- Candidate should be proficient in the Kroll system
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
- Ability to work independently and under pressure – the pharmacy can get very busy in the summer months
Your qualifications should include:
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Pharmacy
- Licensed and in good-standing to practice pharmacy in Ontario
- Able to work well as a member of a dynamic and diverse team
- A proven track record of success in your previous pharmacist roles
If you think you’re a good fit for this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, contact your RPI Account Manager today, and tell them “Send me up north” when they answer the phone or your email. They’ll know exactly what job you’re referring to!