Are you a pharmacy manager looking for a new opportunity? RPI Consulting Group has many amazing opportunities available, and there’s one in particular that we think is very interesting and lucrative!
At RPI, we strive to provide exceptional service to our clients, which include hospitals, long-term care homes, nursing homes, pharmacies and many of Canada’s leading healthcare facilities. We’ve successfully placed thousands of highly qualified Registered Nurses (RN), Registered Practical Nurses (RPN), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN), Pharmacists, Pharmacy Managers, Registered Pharmacy Technicians (RPhT) and Pharmacy Assistants in temporary and permanent assignments for over two decades.
We are currently looking for a permanent full-time pharmacy manager to work for one of our clients in the North Vancouver area. The pharmacy is located in one of the provinces most beautiful areas, where you will be surrounded by picturesque nature wherever you look.
In this role, you will be working 8-12 hour shifts for 40 hours per week, with shifts on weekdays and weekends. For the majority of the shifts you will be working with support staff – however, candidates need to be able to work well independently and should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in managing a pharmacy. You will be compensated with up to $58 per hr and will receive full dental and health benefits after 3 months. Candidates should have reliable transportation to get to and from work and we are looking for an individual that is available to start as soon as possible.
The perfect candidate should have excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills, is detail oriented and can work well in fact-paced environments. You will be expected to demonstrate fantastic team leading skills and be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of the pharmacy.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Guiding, leading, coaching, and training existing and new staff
- Demonstrating entrepreneurial skills and thinking with a strong passion to build the business
- Taking care of all financial matters for the pharmacy
- Ensuring compliance with all laws, regulations, policies and procedures that are in place at a municipal, provincial and federal level
- Counselling of patients and dispensing prescriptions as required
- Proactively identifying and solving any staff-related, dispensing, delivery, and reimbursement issues
- Overseeing all aspects of the day-to-day operations
What you will need to qualify:
- Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy
- Active registration as a Pharmacist in British Columbia
- APA certification is an asset
- Minimum of 2-years’ experience as a Pharmacy Manager
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills
- Able to work well independently and in a team environment
- Strong team leading skills
- Reliable, responsible, and strong integrity
- Knowledge of the Nexxsys and Kroll pharmacy systems
How to apply?
If we have piqued your interest in this exciting new opportunity, we would like to hear from. This is a lucrative and fantastic role, and we anticipate receiving many applications, so we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
Send us your resume today to email@example.com and one of our friendly and helpful account managers will be in touch with you as soon as possible.