Are you seeking a career-enhancing position as a pharmacist working in an idyllic community setting? Look no further! Our team is seeking a skilled, and dedicated full-time pharmacist in Temiskaming Shores, Ontario!!
Whether you are looking for a place to start a family or an exciting new city to explore, Temiskaming Shores has something for everyone! This is THE destination for those who want to enjoy a relaxed and peaceful lifestyle, and with plenty of local opportunities in the city, you will never run out of things to do! With a population of just 10,000, it’s big enough to offer all the amenities you need, yet small enough to also offer you a real sense of community. There is something for everyone in this small town, with activities such as skiing, fishing, golfing, kayaking, and so much more. There are also plenty of cultural and recreational attractions to visit and enjoy, making this a great place to meet new friends and enjoy the natural beauty that this place has to offer.
The Community of Temiskaming Shores is a wonderful place to live and work for a pharmacist. It offers a unique combination of rural and urban amenities while still providing the feeling of living in a smaller, friendly community. The ideal candidate would be providing quality healthcare as a pharmacist to the residents while filling an essential role in the community.
Our client’s pharmacy focuses on offering a wide range of services to the local community. It provides easy access to medications, advice on managing chronic health conditions, personalised medication reviews, and direct communication between the pharmacist and patient. The pharmacy will offer you 40 hours per week, on a rotating schedule.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Checking prescriptions to ensure proper dosage
- Calculating, measuring and mixing the quantities of prescribed drug and other ingredients
- Dispensing prescribed pharmaceuticals to customers and communicate dosage amount, adverse effects and other important indications
- Advising customers on selection and use of non-prescription drugs
- Licensed Pharmacist in good standing with the Ontario College of Pharmacists
- High level of interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in pharmaceutical operational systems, e.g. Kroll
- $60 – $65/hr
- Signing bonus of $10K
- Relocation Package
- RSP (4% of base)
- Short term incentive plans
- 4 weeks’ vacation
- Medical & Dental coverage as of day 1 employment
- Pharmacist Licensing and Insurance fees covered
- Stock options – Available after 3 Months.
Temiskaming Shores is the perfect place for those looking for a quiet, relaxed lifestyle with a low cost of living and relaxed environment is an excellent place to relocate to! Don’t wait for it to be convenient, Contact me Evenings, or Weekends to secure this assignment for yourself!!
To apply for this opportunity, send me your resumes directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Add RPI 🍇🔔Echo Berry🔔🍇 in the subject line!
1-866-505-3383 Ext #317☎