Are you a pharmacist that’s looking for a change of scenery? Look no further – RPI Consulting Group has the right opportunity for you! Make sure to check out all of our advantageous and interesting job openings.
RPI is Canada’s top healthcare staffing agency, and we pride ourselves on providing our services to leading healthcare facilities in the country. With 18 years of proven success, we’ve been placing highly-skilled professionals in temporary and permanent roles with our clients since 2003.
We are currently seeking a motivated and skilled pharmacist for a relief assignment on Southern Vancouver Island. You will be working in a charming small town that’s approximately an hour’s drive from the beautiful capital city of Victoria. The assignment will be an ongoing contracted position that begins on May 20th. You will be expected to work weekdays from 9 AM – 4 PM and Saturdays from 8:30 AM – 10:30 AM, with a pharmacy technician on shift at all times. We are looking for an individual that has a real passion for providing personalized patient care, is detail-oriented, and has excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
If you know your way around the Kroll Pharmacy system, are injection trained, and are ready to take on this fantastic new role, we would like to hear from you!
Duties & Responsibilities:
– Supervise and provide guidance and direction to pharmacy staff
– Accountable for the financial and operational success of the department
– Prepare, dispense, and control medications in an accurate and timely manner
– Ensure that all inventory – including prescribed medications, and over-the-counter products – is readily available
– Counsel patients in a friendly, positive, and proactive manner
– Raise awareness and educate customers through public relations (public health days, clinics, etc.)
– Provide timely resolutions to requests from patients and physicians
– Administer COVID-19 vaccinations
– Identify and report sales opportunities, both internally and externally
– Licensed to practice pharmacy in British Columbia
– Minimum of 1-year experience in a retail environment
– Strong verbal/written communication, and interpersonal skills
– Excellent customer service skills and a strong sense of professionalism
– Comfortable dispensing Methadone and Suboxone
– Good knowledge of the Kroll Pharmacy system
How to apply?